Private accommodation from high-end vip chalets to cozy log villas. Located in the Lapland wilderness.
|01 LOG CHALET VIP||Lake Inari, 14 pax|
|02 LOG VILLA||Lake Inari, 8 pax|
|03 LOG CHALET||Saariselkä, 14 pax|
|04 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 10 + 6 pax|
|05 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 10 pax|
|06 LOG VILLAS||Saariselkä, 8 pax|
|07 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 6 pax|
|08 LOG DUBLEX||Saariselkä, 8 pax|
|09 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 16 pax|
Private Log Chalet by the Fells
Located in on the foot of Kaunispää fell, Saariselkä
|Size||420 m2 in 2 floors|
|Price from||By request|
Premium loghouse nestled by the Urho Kekkonen National Park in Saariselkä, Lapland, Finland. The peace and tranquillity of Northern Lapland are perfectly captured inside these timber walls. 7 bedrooms, each with own bathroom.
Everyday hustle and bustle are conspicuously absent. The pace of life is dictated by the pure, untamed nature that unfolds from the doorstep.
The calming feel of the lounge bears a strong resemblance to the still tranquillity of Lapland’s winter nature. Timeless Finnish design classics are the building blocks of interior design
- Entrance and lobby
- Dining room
- 5 double/twin rooms: bathroom/toilet, hair dryer, drying cabinet for clothes
- 2 saunas
- Adjacent to large sauna: lounge with TV, fridge for drinks, toilet
- Adjacent to small sauna: lounge with fridge for drinks, toilet
- Junior suite for two: balcony, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, hair dryer, drying cabinet for clothes
- Double/twin room: balcony, bathroom with toilet, hair dryer, drying cabinet for clothes
Lounge & Dining Room
- Dining table for 14
- Serving cart
- Spacious lounge: two large couches, armchairs, chairs and fireplace
- Small projector and screen
This chalet is located on the fells of Saariselkä. Lapland’s pure nature unfolds from the doorstep, yet services are a walk away.
This small village by the fells in Northern Lapland is an exotic place to visit. It is surrounded by vast uninhabited fell areas and the forests and wilderness areas of Urho Kaleva Kekkonen national park. Saariselkä is situated at 68° North latitude, well above the Arctic Circle, at a perfect spot to admire the magnificent Aurora Borealis. Usually, the winters are snowier higher up by the fells, which makes this area a true Winter Wonderland.
There is a wide variety of high-quality winter sports, nature and cultural activities available in the Saariselkä region. In the village Saariselkä, you’ll find all the services including fine restaurants, various shops, food stores as well as a spa, bowling alley and gas station.
- Ivalo centre: 30km
- Ivalo airport (IVL): 30km (18.5mi)
- Saariselkä city centre 1-2 km (1mi)
- Miles of cross-country ski tracks close by
- Ski slopes about 2-3 km
The following services are provided on request:
- Bed linens, towels and bathrobe for each guest
- Outdoor activities
Contact us to book Your stay with us today and be ready to experience Lapland Wildeness. We wish You a very warm welcome at Inari.