Private accommodation from high-end vip chalets to cozy log villas. Located in the Lapland wilderness.
|01 LOG CHALET VIP||Lake Inari, 14 pax|
|02 LOG VILLA||Lake Inari, 8 pax|
|03 LOG CHALET||Saariselkä, 14 pax|
|04 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 10 + 6 pax|
|05 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 10 pax|
|06 LOG VILLAS||Saariselkä, 8 pax|
|07 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 6 pax|
|08 LOG DUBLEX||Saariselkä, 8 pax|
|09 LOG VILLA||Saariselkä, 16 pax|
High-quality Log Villa
Located in Saariselkä
|Max. persons||10 + 6|
|Location||Saariselkä (30 km from Ivalo airport)|
|Size||260 m2 in 2 floors|
|Price from||600,00 € / night |
min 3 nights
Holiday home for your dream vacation. This luxury holiday home is situated in Saariselkä, on the southern slope of the Kaunispää fell. Villa is top equipped – jacuzzi, large sauna, well-equipped kitchen and utility room, cosy living room/kitchen, terraces with stunning views, two-car garage and separate ski maintenance space for a relaxing break from everyday life.
- spacious living room/kitchen
- dining area with 14-person dining table
- living room with fireplace
- roomy loft/living space – a great space to sleep and lounge in
- bathroom: changing room
- atmospheric soft heat-sauna fit for 12 people
- 2+1 toilets, one with a shower
- utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and two cabinets, entrance also via the utility room
- space for skis, sleds etc.
- warm garage for two cars
- parking spaces with heating plugs
- 1st floor: 2 x bedroom with double bed and 1 x room with convertible sofa
- 2nd floor: 1 x bedroom with double bed and 2 x bedroom with two beds
- 2nd floor loft has 3 mattresses and a corner sofa
- Sauna with a panoramic view windows
- two showers with rain-like faucets for a relaxing effect, jacuzzi for two with colour-changing therapy-lights
- two terraces: the entire house-wide terrace and a smaller back terrace
- the Villa is made of allergy-free materials for your convenience
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- All necessary amenities
- four TVs , one 55″ the other all 43″, all TVs are internet-accessible and include Netflix
- audio equipment and DVD player
Floor plan (click to enlarge)
This villa is located in southern part of Kaunispää fell, 2.5 km from the city centre of Saariselkä.
The distance to the top of the Kaunispää fell is about a kilometre. Walking is worth it – the magnificent scenery and the delicious dishes of the restaurant Huippu awaits at the top.
This small village by the fells in Northern Lapland is an exotic place to visit. It is surrounded by vast uninhabited fell areas and the forests and wilderness areas of Urho Kaleva Kekkonen national park. Saariselkä is situated at 68° North latitude, well above the Arctic Circle, at a perfect spot to admire the magnificent Aurora Borealis. Usually, the winters are snowier higher up by the fells, which makes this area a true Winter Wonderland.
There is a wide variety of high-quality winter sports, nature and cultural activities available in the Saariselkä region. In the village Saariselkä, you’ll find all the services including fine restaurants, various shops, food stores as well as a spa, bowling alley and gas station.
- Ivalo centre: 30km
- Ivalo airport (IVL): 30km (18.5mi)
- Saariselkä city centre 1-2 km (1mi)
- Miles of cross-country ski tracks close by
- Ski slopes about 2-3 km
The following services are provided on request:
- Bed linens, towels and bathrobe for each guest
- Outdoor activities
Contact us to book Your stay with us today and be ready to experience Lapland Wildeness. We wish You a very warm welcome at Inari.